The horror...the horror

I hear you. We went through 400 gallons which is 2 tanks of heating oil in February and March. It cost us $600 to fill up in February and $800 in March. We saw -32 degrees going to work in the morning, I think it wad early March. I took my first bicycle ride on a new bike I picked up on March 6th and I thought it was pretty warm at 22° after the extreme cold we were experiencing. And now we are complaining that it's only in the 70's.

I hear you. We went through 400 gallons which is 2 tanks of heating oil in February and March. It cost us $600 to fill up in February and $800 in March. We saw -32 degrees going to work in the morning, I think it wad early March. I took my first bicycle ride on a new bike I picked up on March 6th and I thought it was pretty warm at 22° after the extreme cold we were experiencing. And now we are complaining that it's only in the 70's.

Yeah... I found a new appreciation for 20 degree days after the cold winter we had this past year! :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.