Water feature not all flowing correctly

Paciga

Jun 4, 2014
Orlando, Fl
New user, first post here. I'm a fairly new pool owner....I bought the house w/ pool about a year ago. Recently the built-in water feature nozzles have not all been flowing correctly. I have a feature with about 30 holes that the water sprays out of. It seems like each hole is getting different pressure or something is clogging them a bit. I have a valve that I can choose to have the return go to the feature or the normal jets. If I direct it to go all to the feature, some spouts are shooting water farther than others. At a lower setting some of the holes are barely trickling the water out.

Ive enclosed a pic with the return going mostly to the feature to show what Im talking about. Sorry I didnt think to take one with the water off...I can if needed.

Any ideas on how to get them all to have the same output? Do I need to clean them out somehow?

IMG_20140603_182754_Sm.jpg

Any idea of the brand or manufacturer? If you know it see if they have a customer service line. I would try to detach it from the wall and soak in vinegar for a few hours. or figure a way to use wet towels and soak in place. Test it first to see if it deforms the plastic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.