Introduction and my Build!!!!

thanks for documenting your build, and man... that turned out nice..

had a question about the grill.. where can i find something like this?

BBQ74.jpg

thanks

Did you get my PM, oak?

I drew up the design, and had our fab. shop at work bend and TIG it together out of 304 SS. It was EXPENSIVE!!!, but I was so far in to this thing, I couldn't bring myself to fab it out of regular steel.

I will tell you it works GREAT though, and I prefer to use it over the gas grill if cooking time permits.

Google "Santa Maria Style BBQ", and you will find a few manuf. of this type of grill. I had a specific dimension I had to have, so it was easier for me just to have it fabbed. I have a full set of CAD drawings with cut dimensions I could fax/ snail mail you if you are interested in building one. Let me know.

Thanks, Mike.

oak said:
thanks for the reply mike (both of em..)...

i totally missed the "1 new message" at the very top of the screen...

thanks..

oak

Oak, if you set your profile to allow notification of new pm's, then you'll get an e-mail when someone sends you a pm. You can also set it to give you a pop-up message whenever you log in and there is a new pm, if you don't want the e-mail.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.