Taylor Kits from ebay to Canada

I would say it is worth a try until they get caught, VMinovations is a BIG pool supplier at least online so hopefully their stock rotates reasonably fast as there is a limited shelf life on the reagents and storage conditions are important (I always cringe when I see test kits at the big box stores stocked in the outdoor garden center)

Ike

Don't blame Piscines-Apollo. It has nothing to do with them.

All Canadian orders for Taylor products must eventually go through Taylor's master distributor in Canada, Lowry & Associates in Newmarket, Ontario. They are the ones who set the base price that all Canadian dealers must pay (including Piscines-Apollo).

US dealers who ship Taylor products to Canada tend to get cut off after a while.

I found some listings on eBay but shipping to Canada was $60 which pretty much wipes out the price differential so I just bought from Piscines-Apollo.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.