Our backyard pics- Before and After

heatmisr

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
Northern NJ
We recently had our backyard landscaped, so I thought I would share a few photos. I am glad to have it done because I hated the gravel/dirt that surrounded the pool. It made it unpleasant to use and hard to keep the yard clean. Not to mention, it was downright ugly. :wink:

We still have some minor things to do, but the major part is done.

Our backyard before the landscaping
backyardbefore.jpg

Our backyard after the landscaping
Backyardafter.jpg

Before the retaining wall
backyard2.jpg

After the retaining wall
DSC00412.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

Thanks, for the kind words all!.... :-D Sitting out in the backyard sipping a glass of wine is one of my favorite activities. Now I do it with a smile on my face. :-D And this is the first year we have been able to enjoy the pool since buying the house in '06. I found TFP last summer, but shortly thereafter, put a hole in the liner, prematurely ending the season. I have been BBB'ing all season and, so far, have had only one blip. Now I find myself having "pool talk" with other friends that have pools and trying to convince them to BBB.....LOL.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.