Have to go on a 5 day trip during the SLAM-what to do?

PoolnTN

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 3, 2014
Tennessee
Like the title says, we're going to have to go on a 5 day trip out of town. I started the SLAM on 5/23. We're leaving this weekend. If I am unable to find someone to come test and add bleach is there anything I can do (add extra bleach before I leave, etc) so that I won't lose ground on my progress?

Just raise the FC to SLAM level and cover the pool if you can. Then start back up when you return.
Raising the FC even high will put you at risk for damaging your liner.

Ok, thanks. I won't be able to cover it since my cover got destroyed this year and I'm in the process of deciding what I want to go with this fall.

How bad do you think it'll set my progress back? I just don't want to return to a green swamp.

I could estimate what I'm using up per day before I leave and have someone pour that amount of bleach jug in every day (they're not able to do all of the testing). Would that be a good idea?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.