Help me ID this pool brand?

May 19, 2014
Hillsboro, MO
I am trying to replace the top rails on my 28' x 54" pool. Ive gone to 3 local pool supply places and non have been able to help me. There are no markings, no paperwork with the pool at all.

IMG_20140530_134958_557.jpg

IMG_20140530_134935_435.jpg

IMG_20140530_134841_476.jpg

The only part number I see is on the underside of the corner caps that reads P/N 1174-3-4-5 which I can only seem to reference an older Sea Spray pool. Any help appreciated.

Hello, pool professional here. I came across this post in my own search for this same exact part. Did you ever find it? If not, it is in fact a Wilbar pool. Laceygirl is correct when she says that Wilbar manufactures and rebrands all the time. Seaspray is a subset of Wilbar, just like Vogue, Trendium, and Sharkline. They are all made by the larger umbrella corporation Wilbar, which in turn is distributed by Poolcorp. You can call their number 1-888-GRO-POOL or e-mail them at [email protected] and see if you can order the parts from them. Otherwise a local pool store will most likely be able to order Wilbar parts for you. Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.