Pool finally going up

Jun 27, 2013
west fargo
a2edypub.jpg
So after weeks of trying to level the pool. It is started. Did have a hole in the liner. So here is the start. Hope she stays level. This is the low side of the yard.
a3ehu4ys.jpg

This is the high side of the yard

ebeze9a4.jpg

Middle side a I will. Call it

ereguzaz.jpg

Middle side b

dedy5eza.jpg

It seems to be staying pretty level so far. ....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If it is level so far, it will probably stay that way. Don't forget to level all of your legs in and out and side to side. I want to say I could still slide mine around on my pavers until I had about 3 feet of water in it. Up until that point the water hadn't fully expanded the liner so it wasn't putting much pressure on the legs. The liner isn't perfectly up and down. It gets slightly wider toward the bottom of the pool. Once it gets so high, it starts pulling downward tightening against the frame and putting pressure on the legs.

Looks good! Keep us updated on your fill and finishing pics!

So the pool is full here it is getting closer I will post a full pool pic tomorrow., It is maybe a 1/2" off level. I did notice a couple of small wrinkles on the bottom which stinks but the legs all stayed on the pavers.
Here It is almost full. You can see how close I am the water level made it almost perfect. I am very proud of this. I will be adding more pictures through out the week. I am going to be working on the deck build next.

pool.jpg

Ok zo I want to add something else I previously. 2 yrs ago had a small intex pool. With thise cheap hang over the wall skimmers. I put that on with the old 1000 gph pump with filter a seems to be working. Here is a picture.
e4yzazeb.jpg

The return just flows back in right now.
eja2y6un.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.