Solar blanket

donniespool

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 26, 2013
Tucson
I have always used solar blankets. Usually they last a year and a half then begin to disintegrate. My last blanket was recently disposed off during my recent green pool battle. It was falling apart also. I have a home made roller that works well. Is there another method I have overlooked. It seems like I read that cutting the otherwise unmanageable cover into pieces was a decent idea and worked. Also, now that I am onboard with the TFP method is there a problem using the solar blanket..As most know, they heat the pool 10 degrees without a problem..in a fairly short amount of time..thanks

Your solar cover won't affect the TFP methods at all if that's what your wondering. I use one and you can probably guess I follow the TFP methods.
I have mine cut in half and that helped out a lot with managing it. I also use the solar saddle's to store it. They work good for me. ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.