Aquarite no led's lit, but diagnostic display works.

Jun 1, 2014
Atlanta Ga.
I am new to this forum, and need help. I have an Aqua Rite salt generator 5 years old. 18 x 36 inground pool. the t cell went out last week, I ordered a new one exact same cell that it came with it. T-cell 15, received it installed it yesterday, and it worked perfectly all day. Today I went out to check the salt reading and all of the led's are out. The display still works and the readings are :
salt 3500
temp 84
volts 0.1
currant 0.00
output 84p
salt -0
al 2
rl 1.40
Checked the fuse, it's good. unplugged cell, plugged it back in, turned on and off several times. No flow light blinks for about 30 seconds, goes off, generating light comes on for a couple of seconds and goes off. :confused:Help please 90 degrees in Ga. will be green soon.

Welcome to TFP!

This could just be a loose connection where the cell cable plugs into the control box, but it might also be the current limiter being burned out. If you are handy with soldering, it is possible to replace the current limiter yourself quite inexpensively.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.