Too much Chemials maybe

May 31, 2014
FISHER
I added Clarify, Chorline tabets, Shocker, Algae blocker yesterday, today bleach, and it's milky cloudy, the ph I tested which I do not know what I am doing is 6.8, been tring to get this pool up and running for 3 days, it was fill with debris and algae now clean but milky cloudy. What do I do? Please help ASAP...Kids are driving me crazy to swim...

Hi, welcome to TFP! What are you using to test the water? Can you post a current set of test results? Also please edit your signature to include information about the pool such as pool type (above ground or in ground), surface (vinyl, plaster, or fiberglass), size in gallons, pump brand and horsepower, filter type (sand, DE, or cartridge), filter brand and size, and any water features, cleaning systems, and if there is a spa (attached or detached). It will show up at the bottom of everything you post and it is easier for us to help you if we don't have to search the thread for this information.

You have your location listed as Fisher. What state or province is that located in? Sometimes the advice we give depends on the weather patterns for your area.

Keep your pump running and clean the filter as needed. We don't recommend blindly dumping in chemicals since a cloudy pool is often the result. When you have posted test results we can tell you what to do next.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.