Levels for friend with Frog

MBG75

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 15, 2013
Long Island
Stopping at a friends house tomorrow with my tf-100. He has a vinyl liner IG with the Frog. 18x36. De filter.
Just wondering if the recommended levels are the same as a regular vinyl liner pool.

Yes levels are the same ... although if they are going to continue to use trichlor, then the TA is best to be higher. And of course there is the metal in the water concern.

I had the bac PAC similar to the frog and I thought it was gonna make my life easier but once I switched to the BBB and bought a good test kit - then I finally understood how to care for my pool - thanks to these great people on here !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
FrustratedPoolMom (one of our most experienced TFP experts) started her pool with the frog. If she posts on this thread, the words may catch on fire!! :mrgreen:

I would not even attempt to teach TFP methods and blend the frog into that....it'll be constant conflict.

FrustratedPoolMom (one of our most experienced TFP experts) started her pool with the frog. If she posts on this thread, the words may catch on fire!! :mrgreen:

I would not even attempt to teach TFP methods and blend the frog into that....it'll be constant conflict.

Agreed 100%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.