Landscape after pool is up

did you put your intex on pavers? I put mine on pavers (8x16). I cut the extra ground cloth away to where it didnt extend past the pavers and doubled as a weed barrier. I then bought some faux brick edging from home depot for $75 and went all the way around the pool and pump station. Then I bought some $3.00 bags of river rock from walmart, 7 or 8 of them and filled in the spaces between the pavers and made a rock garden around the pool. a dozen or so $1.97 solar lights from walmart added in made my pool look really nice at night. Too bad you are all the way in NH. if you were nearby you could come and take it all for your pool as its all getting ripped up this weekend anyway and replaced with sod, along with pool site location, as my new pool will be done tomorrow. :D

ill see if I can find you a pic...

couldnt find any, im off today, so walked outside and took some more:

it looks a lot better when you edge the grass and use the leaf blower to blow any debris out of the rock bed. I have been letting it go in the last two weeks since its going down tomorrow anyhow....

2014-05-30_14-39-52_547.jpg

2014-05-30_14-40-00_828.jpg

2014-05-30_14-39-31_392.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.