20 x 40 liner replacement in Ham Lake Minnesota

I want to replace the liner in my pool Bought the house in 2012, the swamp had been neglected got it up and crystal clear with some help from TFP...Thanks to all of the people on this forum. I did need to patch a couple of times, but now the liner needs to be replaced its has more holes, and seems a little dryer out in the corners.

I don't want to fill it using my Well water.

Anyone have suggestions on getting a truckload of water, Cost, recommended companies in Minnesota??

Call and see if your local fire dept will deliver some water for a donation. Some places still do it. :goodjob:

Call and see if your local fire dept will deliver some water for a donation. Some places still do it. :goodjob:

That's how I got my pool filled. Wasn't all that cheap. 13500 gals $527. I thought that was a nice donation. Another fire dept wanted $120 a load. They only had a 3000 gal tank truck. That would have been almost 5 loads.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.