Memphis, TN and surrounding Cheap Bleach and Roll Call!!

Jun 25, 2013
Memphis, TN
Please be aware that Smith Pool Supply on Jackson has 2.5 Gal of 10% for 5.99 exchange after the 5.00 initial purchase of the jug..

Also post here if you live in the area! Picture of your pool are a plus too!

Here's mine temporarily till I get it on Google or something so I can post it in the thread! (never did figure that out even though there is a sticky on it!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0bzcbkfcbuvk0s/2014-05-25 20.02.11.jpg

Hey, thanks! I'm not too far from Memphis. I'd post pictures but right now if you're on 240 just glance over at the mud pits around Covington Pike and you're pretty much looking at the same thing. So are you saying the first jug is 11.99 and once you bring back an empty it's 5.99 to exchange for a new one?

9e9e2ura.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks! I'm not too far from Memphis. I'd post pictures but right now if you're on 240 just glance over at the mud pits around Covington Pike and you're pretty much looking at the same thing. So are you saying the first jug is 11.99 and once you bring back an empty it's 5.99 to exchange for a new one?

Just curious if you got your pool up this year and how it's looking.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.