My pool

Buggsw

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 22, 2007
Arizona
Here's a few pics of my pool, yard & patio.

The first pic is current. I lost a lot of vegetation from a very rare 2 day freeze we had here, so it looks a bit sad.
The rest of the pics were from last year. I just didn't have a good pic of the pool shape from last year, to share.

The pool is 40' x 18' at the widest, plaster, play pool and is about 26 years old.

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Very nice! Wish we lived where we could do a huge IG with all the tropical vegetation surrounding it.....oh to dream...

Hey Buggs, nice pool! Can't believe it is 26 years old. Looks like you take very good care of her!

When I first started scrolling down to view the pics I immediately saw that swamp cooler on the roof of the house and it brought back memories. I lived in Ahwatukee for about 5 years in late 80's - early 90's. I miss tubing down Rio Salado and going to Rocky Point!

Thanks everyone. I sure try to keep the pool in good shape. Her plaster is wearing thin, though.

Txborn - You wouldn't believe how much it has changed here. The valley has grown so much. The streets and avenues go into the 300's and 400's on the west and east and is rapidly expanding to the North and South. Sleepy little Chandler and Ahwatukee are huge now. Avondale, Surprise and El Mirage would be missed if you blinked, but now, OMG, they are all big cities. It's been amazing to watch.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.