Pool Coping?

May 29, 2014
United States
We are building a pool and like the safety grip coping. It has a rather enlarged roundish edge so that you can hold on to it. my question is if anyone who has this type of coping already, did they make the right choice? and if someone wants to just put their feet in the water, does the enlarged round edge get uncomfortable? thanks

Welcome to TFP Mike! I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone may have the answers. Good luck on your build! :goodjob:

We are building a pool and like the safety grip coping. It has a rather enlarged roundish edge so that you can hold on to it. my question is if anyone who has this type of coping already, did they make the right choice? and if someone wants to just put their feet in the water, does the enlarged round edge get uncomfortable? thanks

I had red brick safety coping -- replacing it now, but to answer your question no it's not at all uncomfortable!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.