first intex pool

May 28, 2014
nutley,nj
I purchased a 14X42 ultra frame pool this year. My yard is level the previous owners had a pool set up in the same area im gonna use. Now I know I should put pavers underneath the legs for support but my problem is I cant dig down to make them level with the ground cause when they removed the pool they filled the hole with tons of tiny rocks. I was thinking about instead of the pavers to use the recycled rubber tiles from lowes or home depot for the leg support. Just want some opinions if u think they will be strong enough to withstand the weight of the pool for the summer.

I have 12x12 square pavers. If I lay them on the ground for the legs will the height difference cause a problem with the liner. I don't think digging down is a option with the rocks and tree roots.
The alternative is to use foam board the same thickness as the pavers and cut out the openings for them. Then everything will be the same height, flat, solid under the supports but soft where kids will hit with their heads when they dive despite your warnings not to.

Browse around the forum and look for threads with
paperclip.png
icon, which means pictures.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.