stains, stains, go away, please.

Where am I on me free time lately? Here on TFP. Worst pool year since I have had this pool (2010).
This by far is the best DIY pool resource around!

Ok, to start off I opened the pool and had filter issues, well fixed that. It took about a week and a half and my pool turned into a dark green swamp, couldn't see more than about a foot and a half down. as soon as I got the filter going I put in 4 lbs of in the swim shock from walmart about 30 mins later the pool was cloudy blue, Im thinking that did the trick after I get home from work I will balance the ph.

That night I come home to a very green pool again. The ph was lower than 6.8 & ta was 40 so I put in 12 lbs of baking soda and Shocked the pool to 55ppm with bleach, the highest I have ever taken it. So for the next week I vacuumed and vacuumed and still green. I came to the form and found out it the water turned clear and was still green it was probably metal stain, so I kept vacuuming and waiting.

Finally I could see the bottom drain but still the pool was green and the walls were a brownish yellow color. Waited about a week for the fc to come down to about 7ppm and did the vitamin c test. Yes, the stain lifted in that spot almost instantly. So, I went online and looked for asorbic acid, wow I was going to have to wait a while for this to get here. So I went to walmart and got 2 quarts of scale, metal & stain control and 1 quart of algaecide and put it in,

Now, 3 days later I would say the stain has lifted about 80 percent. water is a blue-green color.

here is my question what should I do next to get the rest of the stain to go away, I know I have gone about this backwards.

here is where I am today
fc- 0
ph- 7.2
ta- 30 to 40
cya 60
1 quart of algaecide 3 days ago

Should I try bring up my TA now?

Should I do an AA treatment now?

Or, should I just wait and see if the Scale, Metal, & stain control will lift the rest of the stain in the next few days on its own?

How long can I let the fc stay at 0 before I have to star this process all over again?

tried to post pic but I cant figure out how to get the size small enough?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.