Where to buy products

So today I had some free time and was looking at my pool when I got to thinking (its dangerous, I know)

Chlorine I can buy anywhere Bleach is sold. To change my pH I can buy washing soda and/or borax wherever I buy laundry detergent or Muriatic Acid at the Hardware store. To change my TA I use baking soda, and get that at multiple places, a grocery store, target, walmart, etc

since my pool is vinyl I don't really worry about calcium chloride and where to buy it, but then I get to CYA, the Cyanuric Acid. Not exactly sure where one buys thats other than the pool department of walmart or at the local pool store. Besides "Stabilizer or conditioner" what else would I look for when making this purchase, trying to keep costs down yet still be effective? Where does one buy Cyanuric Acid, hardware store, pool store, discount department store like walmart?

I tend to buy mine CYA at Lowes, may not be the best prices, but is convenient Wal-Mart and other big box stores work for that too, but I tend to use Lowes as they sell Dichlor based shock not just the Cal-Hypo that Wal-Mart around here stocks and I like to use Dichlor for when I only need minor CYA adjustments.

I get my Baking Soda and CYA at Wlamart
CYA - HTH Stabilizer is 12 and change for 4 lbs of it. In the pool section
My walmart has baking soda in a 12 lb bag in the pool section. about 8 dollars for the bag.

I get my MA at Hometown Hardware for 6.50 gallon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.