My 900th post

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
This is my 900TH post!! :party: :punkrock: :rockon:

I want to thank Sean for making this site available to all of us!!!! :bowdown: :goodjob:

I want to say 'HI' to all the friends I have here :wave: AND to all the members, each and every one of you has made TFP what it is today!! - and what it will become in the future! (Who'd of thought last March that this place would grow so much and be able to assemble this VAST amount of info in a little over a year?!?)

I especially want to thank anyone and everyone who has posted a question or answer on this forum!!!! The questions fuel the forum (I think many of us have seen what happens to a forum when there is no 'new blood' :evil: ) and I learn more from reading the posts and answering them than years 'in the trenches' or any number of seminars could teach me!!!!!

Thank You!! to the mods who help keep the forum running smoothly and keep their patience with all of us that occasionally mess up :roll:

As a final thing: I'd like to wish Wendy (WAW come WWM) a very happy 42nd birthday :cheers: - 20+ years aren't enough to make me forget you! :oops:

Ted

Hey Ted~

Can't wait to add a few more post to your count over the winter. :mrgreen:

I told my hubby and friends I'm going to beat that inground into the yard with your help! :twisted:

Thanks for being here! 8)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.