Circu pool or hayward.

Iciee

Jul 5, 2011
phoenix
So I believe I have narrowed down my decision to one of these two systems. The price of the systems are within my budget. The hayward is a name brand but only has a 3 year warranty. The circupool has a 7 year pro rated warranty (not sure how it's pro rated ) and can get the 40k cell for price of the 30k
Any opinions on what you would choose and why or experience with either system being good or bad.

FWIW - I've had a circupool RJ45 for about 3 years now without any issues (23,000 gal. pool). I usually run it 10 or 20% of it's output for about 5 hrs./day. In late July or early August (upstate NY) when it's extremely hot/humid, I bump up the output to 80%. I keep my chem. numbers on the button and haven't seen any residue on the plates yet. Discountsaltpools is good to deal with. Don't know anything about the Hayward stuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.