green to clean pics

mrd5

LifeTime Supporter
May 15, 2014
Vienna, VA
Hi all,

Since this forum has been so helpful, I figured I'd pay back with my green to clean pics. Note, my clean pic is out of date since I scrubbed everything and the bottom is looking much better (with the exception of where some of the plaster paint has come off).

I also installed my new Hayward Ecostar pump this weekend. That thing is SWEET. Nice and quiet but you can tell it really moves some water! Unlike my last pump this guy is able to pull from the main drains down in the deepend. I have yet to fully play with all the settings, timers, speeds, etc but plan to do so shortly.

green.JPGclean.JPG

I opened on Mothers Day and the water was clear (for the most part) within a week. If it weren't for having to install a new pump this past weekend I would have been pretty much finished with the season-opening maintenance. By the way, if anyone in the DC metro area has a good cheap source for concentrated bleach please chime in, I'd love to know. From what I've seen it appears to be more cost effective to buy the 10% from the pool store (case of 4gal is 22 bucks). I haven't seen anything higher than 8.3% and the cost isn't that much cheaper than the pool store.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.