Pressure side or robot?

Jun 2, 2008
Marana, AZ
Hi!
The disc and diaphram on my auto pool vac have both gotten rather rotten, be more expensive to fix than to get a new one. I was thinking of either a pressure side, Polaris 65, or a low end robot, the Pool Rover Jr. Anyone know which would be better for a pool with small ripples on the bottom, in an area where a lot of fine sand gets deposited in the pool?

Yeah, decided to go with a suction cleaner after all - the aqua bug. Got a leaf canister to go with, as one of my main gripes with the suction vac before was I couldn't use it with the skimmer basket in, and the plate, so all leaves, bugs, mesquite pods, would get into the pump basket and it was kind of a pain to keep cleaning it. Funny thing - Leslie's pool store tried to sell me Diver Dave, and I saw it was more expensive in store than on Leslie's own website! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.