Venturi Injector for LQ

fixit5561 said:
yep they are there now thanks

A question. Does the ball in your flow meter sit at the top of the water level in the flow meter or below it about the middle or a little better than the middle of the water level?

Brian

The next thing I'm going to find a replacement for is that flow meter. It's ok..works better then nothing. But...if it has any amount of air in it at all it becomes inaccurate. I actually tip mine so the air goes out and then adjust the flow. If I don't it will show say a "3" when it's really a 4 or 5. So to answer your question. It sits about middle without air in the tube, or it sits way below with air. It pegs at the top when I do full flow :)

Yes mine has little air bubbles in it, on the little ball, I dont know where they are coming from though. Ill have to check it out better. Mine does have air above the water level though too in the flowmeter. I changed the 2 barb fittings too on each end with nylon ones that tightentened up really good and didnt bottom out. Maybe I will have to put the permatex #2 gasket sealer on them as I only wrapped them with teflon tape, but wrapped them alot, like 7-8 times each.

Brian

fixit5561 said:
Yes mine has little air bubbles in it, on the little ball, I dont know where they are coming from though. Ill have to check it out better. Mine does have air above the water level though too in the flowmeter. I changed the 2 barb fittings too on each end with nylon ones that tightentened up really good and didnt bottom out. Maybe I will have to put the permatex #2 gasket sealer on them as I only wrapped them with teflon tape, but wrapped them alot, like 7-8 times each.

Brian

The air bubbles I get come from inside the LQ itself. Bubbles kind of cling to the sides and are sucked up once in a while. It's not a problem, well other then getting in the flow meter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.