Bleach in Bulk

Jun 2, 2008
Knoxville, TN
I always feel funny buying 8 big jugs of bleach at Walmart or Target. I don't need those volumes now that you guys have helped me clean up my pool. But early on, I was buying it like it was going off the market.

I kept wondering what the clerk was thinking, or other customers. Can you make a bomb with bleach ? Or what kind of narcotics lab are you setting up ??

Yesterday I was talking with a co-worker about it and I just thought I'd share something that popped into my head. I'd love (as a joke, obviously) to lean over and ask the cashier "this will get out blood, right?", just to see the reaction.

Outside of this, people look at you like you're crazy pouring bleach into your pool, especially in those volumes. I would've been one of them about a month ago.

Thanks for all the help here guys. Just sharing something I thought was funny.

Steve

Whew, finally someone laughed. I felt like my joke went over like a lead balloon. I don't know. Yesterday that just hit me as the funniest thing in the world.

It goes back to that Jerry Seinfeld thing. The laundry detergent that advertised it would get the stain out of a bload soaked towel. He said "if you have a blood soaked towel, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem!"

Too funny.

Steve

I thought it was funny...i spit out my pretzel I was munchin on, when I laughed :) I can just imagine the look on their face! :) hee hee

chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.