Metal remover for salt prep

I'm in same boat dunedin. I have started draining little bit of water each day from my pool to get my cya in range but the hose bib connection is just not draining enough so will take a while.
Just from what I been working on I would say start seeing how and where your going to mount the control board and how your going to wire it (220/120). Also where you will bond to etc. you can start prebuilding the plumbing layout without glue to how your going to set it up
may I inquire what swg your looking at? Still trying to decide on one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SWG will work just fine with metal in the water. I have a lot of iron in mine. The iron will react with the chlorine and turn the water interesting colors, but it doesn't affect the operation of the SWG. If you have metal in your water, the best sequestrant I have found for salt pools is Jack's Magic purple stuff. I have tested several brands, Jack's works the best.

The quickest way to drain your pool is hook up the vac hose and then pump to waste.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.