Hand Rails and Ladders that are shock proof.

Jul 11, 2008
Flintstone, GA USA
I want to replace my handrails and ladder with some that I have seen on line that are made of a plastic (PVC or composite material). These come in
colors. This is the reason for replacing them so that I can get them in a color that blends in with my pool deck color. My equipment is bonded so that is not the reason for the change, just cosmetically.

Does anyone know the name of the place where I can order them and also does anyone have experience with this type equipment use?

Thanks
Tom

I've seen them in all the pool catalogs that come to the house. Just do a Google search on "padded pool handrail covers" or something like that. Youll find them in no time I suspect. I've been tempted to look at them just because the handrail gets kind of hot at times.

I've seen them in all the pool catalogs that come to the house. Just do a Google search on "padded pool handrail covers" or something like that. Youll find them in no time I suspect. I've been tempted to look at them just because the handrail gets kind of hot at times.

I found them: innovativepoolproducts.com They come in 5 colors white, grey, taupe, black, dark tan.
I am going to order them and replace mine. I got a sample of the product last year but just forgot where I received them from.
Tom

Thanks for the picture. Your pool looks nice. The ladder also look really good as it blends in with your type of inpool steps.

I have redone my pool and deck for the second time in 38 years. I have had the deck finished with Home Depot Behr concrete stain in the color Gathering Place which is a light tan. Around the pool I have stained with Rich Brown. I have also done sidewalks and concrete in my pavilion to match as well as the outdoor
kitchen.

I will be getting the new handrails and ladder in light tan also.

I will post a picture of my pool and landscaping when finished.

Thanks
Yom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.