Kicking myself!

Sep 17, 2013
DFW metroplex
Now that the pool is in, outdoor kitchen and covered patio finished, landscaping done and palm trees planted - we should be sitting back with margaritas in hand and enjoying it, right? Well, we thought the solar lights were just fine until we put the palm trees in, now we are kicking ourselves for not putting the low voltage lights in at the same time! I've done a little checking online and they don't seem too difficult to install except....there is no outlet anywhere accessible to plug them in. Anyone else have this problem? Do I just need to bite the bullet and get an electrician out?

Low voltage lights are preventing you from enjoying it? Sounds like that can be done anytime in the future. Get some torches, candles, flashlights, or something and get those drinks flowing.

Sent from my head, with the help of my fingers and a wireless device; perhaps inconveniencing some electrons along the way

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.