Good Haywayd pump is through the wall skimmer still needed?

Hi there, I don't know anyone on here whose put a through the wall skimmer in and said, "I wish I hadn't done that".... I get so many little tiny insects thinking they can walk on water, so a through the wall skimmer is invaluable..... Its best to catch the insects and stuff before they become waterlogged and sink to the bottom... Organics in the water make you use more chlorine.... :)

Hi there, I don't know anyone on here whose put a through the wall skimmer in and said, "I wish I hadn't done that".... I get so many little tiny insects thinking they can walk on water, so a through the wall skimmer is invaluable..... Its best to catch the insects and stuff before they become waterlogged and sink to the bottom... Organics in the water make you use more chlorine.... :)
Last minute decision, even though we have the Hayward through the wall skimmer, my husband and I decided instead of immediately cutting a hole in the pool and lowering the water level, we would use the Intex deluxe hang on the metal rim skimmer. We can always cut a hole later. We also have the long handled hand skimmer. I want to get an Aquabug to suck up the little bugs that sink to the bottom.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.