Swg turning off after a few minutes.... Please help

mistym

Jan 20, 2013
Hi ,

I have a circupool salt water system. My pool pump is working fine but I Have to keep hitting the reset button on the bottom of the system to make it turn back on. I hit reset everything works great for a few minutes and then the salt water system quits working. The pump still stays on and works. I again, hit the reset button. the saltwater system comes back on for a few minutes and goes back off. No issues with the pump at all. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

What percentage setting do you have on the SWG?

The SWG will only run the percentage of the time that you have set. Unless it is set to 100%, it will cycle on and off so it is only on the percentage you have configured.

Hi Jason,

I have the system set at 80%. The saltwater system turns off after a few minutes, but the pump keeps running. I have to manually hit the reset button even from the beginning to get it to come on.
It stays on for a few minutes and then the swg turns off, but the pump keeps running. I then have to manually turn it on again etc......
I have cleaned the cell. It looked great, but I cleaned it anyway. I have a circupool RJ45. It is only 2 or 3 years old.
Any other thought or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.