Chandler, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
This may be geared towards people with children but... what is everyone's favorite pool toy and why (and no, not your test kit...)?

99¢ store squirt gun. The thing is amazingly accurate, and has about a 15' reach. It's really fun to use on those people who like to ease into the water rather than just plunge in. :mrgreen:
That is pretty far for a 99¢ squirt gun!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to have to say the basketball/hoop combo at my house. Especially if there are more than two people in the pool and a game of HORSE can get started.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have a basketball goal that gets used constantly but besides that the best thing for the kids has to be giant floaties that I bought at albertsons (grocery store) last year. Here is a pic of the floaties (taken before my pool redo - please ignore the ugly pool) :

And for scale, here is my then 12 year old 5'9" daughter riding on hers:

Did I mention they are huge?

I am not a fan of the blow up items. I have been known to let them blow off into the yard where nearly every plant has thorns (hey, I'm in the desert!).

- - - Updated - - -

... and I am still waiting on pictures from Hawk....

We fill the pool with tons if floats, big and small, then we play hide and seek. Lots of fun day or night. Seeker isn't allowed to open eyes underwater. Don't have the floats inflated yet, but I'll post pix when the hide and seek competitions start, after school ends in a few weeks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.