Leaking Waterfall Help?

Nov 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hello. Total newbie here. I've never owned a pool before. I bought this house about 6 months ago and, thanks to this site, I've rid the pool of the algae. So thanks for that. ;)

Now for today's problem. The pool has a large waterfall feature and it is leaking water out of it at a pretty alarming rate.

I've tried to use "Waterplug" at the recommendation of my pool guy/advisor but, I can't seem to get it up into the tight spots. And that stuff sets so fast that it's hard to get to the spots quick enough.

Is there anything on the market like a spray sealant?

Here's some photos.

Thanks,
Chris

There is some stuff the plumbers call "Monkey poop/****".
I used it on my patio fountain as a sealant around the drain plug. It works awesome!!
It's hard to find but I found it at my local ace hardware behind a glass case in electrical.
It's black and soft and comes in a brick shape - kinda like C4! It's wrapped in white plastic.
Hope this helps.

There are sprays available too, but I'm not sure how long they will last. They sell a clear urethane type spray, there's even one sold on tv. It's from the same people that turn a screen door into a boat. Trying to plug a leak where it is coming out is tougher than plugging it where it is flowing in. The pictures seem to show where the water is leaking out. Can you see anywhere the water might be coming from? I would try to seal the areas the water is supposed to flow over.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.