Another TFP Opening!

I was so lucky to have found TFP BEFORE I even built my pool. After following the advice and expertise from this forum, I am proud to say this is my 3rd year in a row of opening to sparkling water. People comment throughout the year how amazing my water looks and believe I spend hrs a day maintaining my pool. If they only knew!! TFP has become my pool care bible and I simply laugh when I'm in the pool store buying little items and listening to people being taken for a ride and sold hundreds of dollars of chemicals they dont need. All I can say to anyone reading this is research on your own, get your own test kit and follow the advice on this forum and I can guarantee you trouble free pool ownership forever. All I did after removing the cover is throw in the robot for 30 minutes to clean some dirt and leaves. Now working on getting my CYA up to chart level and sitting back and enjoying another beautiful season of trouble free pool maintenance.

poolopening.jpg

Your absolutely right Richard. I've tried to convert my family and friends but like the old saying says...You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink. At least the people that have come here have made the 1st step. To all you newbies...it may seem a bit intimidating at first but once you get the basics down, you will be able to control your own pool destiny forever. I always find myself coming back here for a refresher and rechecking charts/numbers etc. Just take the time to soak it in and start taking matters into your own hands!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.