Steps Stained Brown.. Well Water

jjdurrant

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2008
MN
We are getting a new liner installed and I wanted to take the opportunity to remove the brown stains on my pool steps due to well water.. any product suggestions? I prefer something I can pickup at home depot. Thanks!

The stains are likely iron but confirm that first. Crush up some vitamin C tablets and put them in a sock and then place the sock so it is in contact with the stains (may have to weight it down) If it's iron, stain should disappear or lighten very noticeably.

(Please check your PM's)

The stains are likely iron but confirm that first. Crush up some vitamin C tablets and put them in a sock and then place the sock so it is in contact with the stains (may have to weight it down) If it's iron, stain should disappear or lighten very noticeably.

(Please check your PM's)

Thanks.. I will confirm with Vitamin C today. Liner was installed this AM and pool is filling now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.