Help with oily substance in pool!

krcossin

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 14, 2007
Detroit Burbs
OK, not mine, or anyone I know, just found it online and thought, man what a clean up this is going to need:

capt.bd6b417553134baface1a644c6af3970.correction_car_in_pool_payok101.jpg

Here's the story:
This photo released by Ashley Campasino via the York Daily Record, shows a red Mazda Miata at the bottom of the Campasino family swimming pool in Stewartstown, Pa. on June 30, 2008. Kim Taylor thought she had set the emergency brake. But her wayward red convertible nonetheless rolled downhill, crashed through a fence and plunged into her neighbors' in-ground pool. The car was removed from the pool the same day. Shown in the picture are from left, Kim Taylor, her husband, Bob and their daughter Alex
It would be fun to dive and explore what's inside that sunken treasure.

Too bad it sank so fast or maybe the skimmer could've gotten it. Now they're going to have to use the vac.

Or leave it as a conversation piece ? They could turn on the lights at night. I guess the radio wouldn't work.

That is really crazy. I think it's amazing how it got through that one little section of fence without tearing down more. It looks like the posts on either side are still standing.

Steve

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.