Urgent help needed!!!!

Hey everyone i have a Hayward Cartridge Filter. Ther Serial Number is 11760. What im having a problem with is getting the model number. I broke the auto relief valve. I need to get a new one but need to know the model number. Can anyone lend a help. Oh by the way my pool looks like a swamp. And were starting to attract mosquitoes. Is it safe to run the pump and clean the pool whith that relief valve broken? Im totally New to pools.

Welcome to TFP!

Pics of the filter would help, here's how to post them.

There is another way to find out what filter you have, or at least narrow it down a bit. If you know what size cartridge it takes, you can look it up in this Unicel replacement guide. That will at least narrow it down to a few filter sets. You can then check how many different valves were used for that subset of canisters. Chances are high that for similar sized filters, the same valve was used.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.