LifeTime Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
Crystal Lake Illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
It finally happened today. It was supposed to be sunny...but it was mostly cloudy and some thunderstorms nearby..only got as far as filling to about two inches...we are too tired. Everything aches! Tomorrow fill up some more and cut out the skimmer and return.. set up the equipment, ect. My yard is tore up...but I'm happy. :D

Will post more pics later...im incoherent at this point. :blah:

View attachment 29477View attachment 29478

Thank you all for the kind words..didn't get to do much today...filled it to about a foot..and I noticed a small hole in my liner..near the cove. Ran to the pool store got a patch kit..fixed. I promised my daughter I would show up at her bookfair at school..there went a couple of hours. It"s storming again right now.. tomorrow will be more productive! :salut:

Oh wow! That is really nice! I didn't realize that it was buried.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very nice! What kind of light do you have in there?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Smart Pool Nitelighter 50 Watt...I love how it looks..they also have 100 watts lights for bigger pools.

- - - Updated - - -

The project for next week is the landscaping around the pool..

This is what we have. They are pricey new, I found it used on Craigslist for $500.

5apubu7y.jpg

8u5adu7a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.