Level concrete slab to put pool on?

May 26, 2013
Tennessee
Our pool plans last year went bust. So no pool for us. We still have our pool, but I was curious about something. Our ground is level, but could we have a concrete slab poured and leveled and put the pool on that? I could have a pathway extended right up to the back deck stairs at the same time. No grassy feet for us, if that is actually a possibility. And if we upgraded to a metal fame pool like a Paradise in the future, could it also be set up on that slab?

We have no plans for diving. :) The 52 depth wouldn't allow for that anyway. It is basically enough to float around or swim some in. Mainly to just keep cool in the crazy humid Tennessee summers. And if we retired the pool someday, the concrete slab would already be there for a shop floor. :) I'm thinking multi purpose on the slab idea. Or even built a carport top on it later to put the boat under. Just thinking of future uses too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.