Is 52" the deepest AGP available?

Jul 2, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Does anyone make an AGP that is deeper/taller than 52"?

I know there are pools with liners that can stretch to make a deep end by digging out the ground but I would think there is some vendor that makes a pool taller than 52".

If no one does, why? Is it just physics and cost prohibitive to make it strong enough?

Thanks,
Bill

Not quite what I'm looking for but thanks. I'm looking for a pool that has walls that are higher than 52".

I'm looking for my next pool and want it to be 45-55 feet in length but deep enough to do flip turns for laps. My property is on a ridge and is nothing but rock (yard work is a breeze). It takes a trackhoe with a jackhammer to carve out holes and at $250/hr for the hammer and $120/hr for a regular trackhoe to scoop out the debris, it gets expensive real quick. If I can find an AGP which is at least 5' deep, that would fit the bill but just haven't found it using google yet. Maybe nobody makes one but will keep looking.

Thanks,
Bill

I'm an old racer -- I can do flip turns in 3' as lots of pools I've used are pretty shallow on at least one end. I'm envious of the length, though!

Have you ever tried one of those Endless pools? That will be something I'll investigate when this one goes.

Sue

I'm 6'-6" so I need a full 4' of water to do easy flips but the more the better.

I've seen the endless pools and they look nice but I'd rather have a larger pool for when friends and family come over. I've not had my Intex very long but I can already see that I want a larger, more permanent pool so I'll spend the time to do my research.

Thanks,
Bill

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.