Need help with hazy water in Salt generator pool

Quick follow up question I could use advice on: CC and FC are both between .5-1.0 and been holding in that range for past 2-3 days. CYA is between 60-70 and I understand that for SWG pools the CYA should be a little higher. Question is this: would using stabilized chlorine in a small amount (i.e. put one of the chlorine pucks in skimmer) raise CYA just enough to put in range? Or is it more advisable to go purchase actual CYA?

Thanks.

Quick follow up question I could use advice on: CC and FC are both between .5-1.0 and been holding in that range for past 2-3 days. CYA is between 60-70 and I understand that for SWG pools the CYA should be a little higher. Question is this: would using stabilized chlorine in a small amount (i.e. put one of the chlorine pucks in skimmer) raise CYA just enough to put in range? Or is it more advisable to go purchase actual CYA?

Thanks.
At the moment, you should be in SLAM mode, which means a bleach pool, which means no more CYA. Later on, when the water is sparkling, if you want to boost CYA, pucks can do that. Be aware they also lower pH.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.