Couple of questions

Jul 20, 2013
Lebanon TN
I needed a new pressure gauge, so I picked up one at HD, it's a 100 psi one. It's the only one they had, anyway my other was was busted, I can't remember what it read when it was clean and dirty. The new one reads about 12 psi, so I am guessing it it clean.

My other question is for anyone with a compupool SWG, The system is reading NO WATER, can anyone explain this to me? It has water in the SWG cell.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my dumb apple products my work makes me use.

Your SWG is probably trying to say that there isn't enough water flowing through the cell for normal operation. Clean out the skimmer(s), pump strainer basket, and clean/backwash the filter and see if the error goes away.

Your SWG is probably trying to say that there isn't enough water flowing through the cell for normal operation. Clean out the skimmer(s), pump strainer basket, and clean/backwash the filter and see if the error goes away.

I've done all that, and the cell is full. I don't know what else to do. I've even cut it off and restart to see if it would reset itself but no luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How old is your SWG?

Nevermind. Found it here.

I'm not confident that your SWG has much left to give.

That's what I'm wondering, but I can't get anyone to tell me for sure. I now it is generating during it's scheduled times, I can see the bubbles in the cell. I've never been a big fan of the Compupool but don't want to drop a grand on a Hayward Aqua system.

Sent from my dumb apple products my work makes me use.

Okay daddyc...

I just familiarized myself with your situation from the thread you started last week.

You have many variables in play here. I assumed your levels were fine and the SWG was on its last leg. Doesn't the Compupool give a flow error if the salt level isn't adequate? Anyway...

1. Need a full set of test results (from a good kit...did you get your TF-100 yet?)
2. Say hello Pool School and goodbye pool store
3. You are going to need to tackle this manually until you levels are right. Then you can worry about the SWG.

Your SWG may be on the fritz but it may not be a concern at this moment. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.