Good auto pool vac for large dished out agp

Wiggledog

LifeTime Supporter
May 28, 2013
Souderton, PA
We have a large, dished out to almost 6 foot, above ground pool. I am hand vacuuming it right now - and I don't mind that - but it is hard to get up all the leaves that way. I generally find it relaxing when I am not dealing with spring leaf and seed drop. We have a Hayward Ladybug that came with the pool but that never covers the entire pool and has trouble getting up even fine silt - forget leaves. I am just wanting to make sure that we find a vac that won't damage the pool liner.

For a pool that size, a medium priced robot would do well ($500+) The ladybug just doesn't have enough "oomph" to do any good on your large pool.

I can't suggest a brand name because I don't have enough experience with that size but robots are awfully convenient (no plumbing required) and are the wave of the future for pool cleaners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.