Color Aqualuminator discontinued?

jeffkb

May 12, 2008
Hello all, 1st post - great forum. :)

My dealer is telling me that the CAL is no longer available from Pentair, and there are plans to release a new version of the light at some point. I called Pentair and they confirmed the CAL is not showing in their current catalogue (although it is still listed on their website).

The light is still available from online resellers however, and I'm considering getting it. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say the dealer went ahead and installed the regular aqualuminator when the pool was installed, and I have to decide soon whether to keep it or order the CAL online and return the regular light.

I'd love to hear feedback from any current owners about it, especially about how bright it is (it would be used in a 24' AGP). The fact that it is being replaced is concerning. I'm wondering if the new version will be brighter, or if the current version has shortcomings?

Thanks in advance
Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.