duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Well, let's try this and see how it works. I am willing to foot the cost of some TFP business cards and would like some input on what they should say. Initially, I have this
TFP BC.jpg
What else should be included? Keep it simple, please.

I will ship these to folks who want them for free within a reasonable budget.

Email your name and mailing address to [email protected] and tell me if you want 10, 30, or 50 or so.

I'll wait a few days for comments and then get them printed up and out to you.

Those look good! And I like the idea of Pool Owners Helping Pool Owners. :goodjob:

Many such as myself have printers and the Avery card stock business card sheets that can be printed if you'd just upload the file. I've mentioned this site to so many folks I work with I'd love to have a few printed up to hand out.

Looks good Dave! Simple and to the point. If they're interested, they will come.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Dave I think that is close, maybe something a little shorter

"An online community of pool owners for pool owners"

While I like forum, I think it may be a bit of a dated term, ... the name really says it all otherwise, no need to bring management into the the statement.

I once owned a printing business and the big mistake most people make with business cards is putting too much information on them, and dominating the design with things that are not the most important point. If you can't get the important point of a business card in a 1 second flash then if is not a well designed card. You don't have to get all the fine print contact details in that flash, but you need to get the basic message, and the shorter you can make that message the better the chance someone will get it in that flash time.

Also I know we tend to picture ourselves handing these out in secret at pool stores, etc. but there are many other places these can be used, handing them to co-workers, neighbors, relatives, that guy with the blank look in the Wal-Mart pool product row, etc.

Ike

How about something simpler still. Here are a couple....

"Pool Owners Helping Pool Owners" "A Place For Pool Owners, by Pool Owners"

Short, quick, to the point. Not forum, or community... just a place.

"Pool owners helping pool owners" is the winner. I don't want to bog down too much and want to get these out to anyone interested.

Lot's of good suggestions but this will work for the very limited message we are trying to get out.

Cards are on order and should be here mid-week next week. Send in a request for the amount you think you will use and we'll get them out to you.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

Dave

The one Leebo posted is for folks to make their own....that's a hassle. These are pre-made on 110 lb card stock and will be easier for people.

Yeah, I am aware of the 10-up leebo had posted. and folks can certainly use either they choose. This one is not an "improvement" but a different format.

Dave are you running these through TFTestkits, and can they be combined with a reagent order to save on shipping?
Yes...through TFTeskits just because the shipping and mailing software is there.

Certainly combining them with a refill order saves us the postage but we will pay to ship them to you regardless. Postage should be less than $1.00 or so.

If you combine them with a refill order, just indicate that in the "remarks" and we'll get them right out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.