AG Pool Ladder

May 23, 2013
Lacombe, LA
Hey Gang!

Hope all is well and everyone has their pool in shape & ready to go! I had a question for those with AGP Ladders, the 'A' frame seems too unstable for my taste. Trying to get some ideas on how to stabilize it better to make it less wobbly. Is it more about the sturdy ground it sits on (I have patio stones) or what?

Thanks!

I have my ladder sitting on two patio stones and screwed to my walk in steps (in the pool) and I hate that ladder! My husband almost dumped himself last year trying to get in it after his accident and my best friend too! I can not wait to get rid of it by adding a deck and just using our steps.

ETA looks like we have 2 separate ladders and the same complaint. lol

I have this problem also. I am building a platform/small deck 4'X4' and then bolting half of the A frame ladder to it. (the part that is in the water) I am making the platform just like a deck with real stairs and a real handrail up from the ground. Right now my wife wont even attempt the A Frame ladder. Hopefully soon she will try the deck and enjoy the best pool I have EVER kept.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.