LifeTime Supporter
Apr 3, 2012
Illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Can you please post a photo of your pool edging? I cannot make up my mind what to do... to use plastic edging or maybe some bricks or composite edging or maybe steel edging... too many choices

Do you have above ground or in-ground pool? You posted this in above ground, so I assume it is an AGP. If you have rock around the pool already, I'd go with steel or plastic edging to contain the rock. and let the grass grow right up to the edge. I wouldn't do a wider border than that, but that's just me.

Crokett, Steve's pool is an in ground. We get a lot of in ground members who frequent the above ground section of TFP.

It's ok Steve! Wish I could get an above ground like that though! :mrgreen:

steveg_nh's pool is the new Sharkline Barracuda series,only for those serious about relaxation.:p It's a partial bury.

I've got natural 57's (basically river rock)with plastic edging around my pool,sorry I don't have a pic at the moment.Although it looks similar to this pool.
images.jpg

I plan to use marine grade 67mm thick rope around the base of my rectangle pool, kinda going with a nautical theme. This will help hold the river rocks back from the very edges of my Intex liner, then my pool will be framed with embedded-into-the-ground railway sleepers to rest the legs of the pool on, and then I will artificial turf the 11m2 of space I have left.... I like the combination of wood, rock and grass.... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yep! It needed to be done last year! :lol: I'm excited about having a more finished look. These projects are never done though! You always find something else to add or do. :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.