Re: Results as of this morning

Just got my tf kit. Here are results
Tc 10
fc 9.5
Cc .5
Cya 45
Ya 90
Cal 300

I should be good when fc goes down right?
You have another recent thread about SLAMming the pool. Is the SLAM complete? Did you pass all three tests?

The pool is clear, right? No crud left in the bottom, nothing stuck to the walls, you can see the bottom clearly? You have done and passed an overnight loss test?

I assume Ya = TA and Cal = CH?

According to the FC/CYA Chart, you should never let the FC get below 4ppm and it is safe to swim up to around 18ppm.

Please add your pool details to your signature and location to your profile as described HERE as it will help us help you.

Did sig show up? Regardless I have a 24' round by 52" wall hayward micro clear 25 ft cartridge filter with Hayward power flo 1.5 lx pump. And a aquabot auto cleaner

24 round 52" ag pool 13500 gallons. Hayward micro clear 25 sq ft filter with Hayward powerflo 1.5 pump. Tn

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It isn't. On the forum webpage, are you going to the "settings" area (link under the Pool School button) then hitting "edit signature" on the left?

I see your details, but they are not in your forum profile. You don't happen to be using Tapatalk and putting it there are you?

Probably. I'm not seeing it. I am on tapatalk. That's how I found yall

24 round 52" ag pool 13500 gallons. Hayward micro clear 25 sq ft filter with Hayward powerflo 1.5 pump. Aquabot auto vacuum.
I live in tn

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.