Above Ground Pool Ladder

May 30, 2008
...i've been messing around with my above ground pool ladder since we first opened our pool about a month and a half ago...i've finally got it sandbagged to my satisfaction but now the top is wobbly...it is stable but wobbly...

...my question is how to stabalize the top to the side of the pool...i was thinking about double-sided suction cups but did not know if these would damage the liner or pool wall...anyway, any info our tips would be greatly appreciated...thanks...

Before we had our deck, we had an A-frame type ladder, that straddled the pool wall. I think this is the kind you mean? We had bricks inside the water side, and the ladder sat on concrete stones on the outside. It didn't actually touch the pool wall itself. It was always a bit wobbly, but not bad. It had a brace that went on the blocks, the steps portion was in the grass. I'd be weary of anything that touched the pool wall and risked damaging the pool in some way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.