landscaping

I like that must be in a warmer Climate though. I was looking to see if any has done Ivy on lattice that covers the bottom of there deck. Would also like to find some designs of Large rope for the deck rails. I do like this look though.

Welcome to TFP blu _I_hen! I'm sure anything is possible with a vivid imagination and lots of money! :lol:

We are still working on our landscaping. Only a third of the way around so far. Husband finished the deck last summer, and hope to have most of the landscaping finished this year.
10313406_10152393145151944_7224381241440476818_n.jpg

10247304_10152407758626944_934685504574476997_n.jpg

We are still working on our landscaping. Only a third of the way around so far. Husband finished the deck last summer, and hope to have most of the landscaping finished this year.
10313406_10152393145151944_7224381241440476818_n.jpg

10247304_10152407758626944_934685504574476997_n.jpg

This is really nice! Thanks for sharing!

I'm going with a nautical theme around my above ground intex as it sort of resembles a big boat...lol... :) My next job is wondering how I'm going to disguise my ugly beige steel colourbond fence.... :-/ I've got colour scheme in mind, white and different kinds of blues, mostly washed out colours... I've been scouring ebay for things like nautical towel hangers, lifesaver rings, deck chairs, wooden anchors... Stuff along those lines..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My pool area (still under construction) decor is "careless fisherman". I am working on my dock w/ pilings, net, dock cleats - also has a slide. It is a partial bury Doughboy and the buried side is awaiting sod, the side that has no decking and you can see the pool wall has old fishnet hung on it, more pilings and a life ring. My youngest daughter spends 99% of her pool time in her floatie boat, the whole marina thing was her idea and it has gotten a little out of hand, he he!

I am really liking it esp. because I grew up on the coast and we now live in high desert area of idaho. Our home also has cedar shake siding like a beach house so it works!

My pool area (still under construction) decor is "careless fisherman". I am working on my dock w/ pilings, net, dock cleats - also has a slide. It is a partial bury Doughboy and the buried side is awaiting sod, the side that has no decking and you can see the pool wall has old fishnet hung on it, more pilings and a life ring. My youngest daughter spends 99% of her pool time in her floatie boat, the whole marina thing was her idea and it has gotten a little out of hand, he he!

I am really liking it esp. because I grew up on the coast and we now live in high desert area of idaho. Our home also has cedar shake siding like a beach house so it works!

Any pics? I'd love to see it!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.